Association European Studies for Innovative Development of Georgia
Association’s objective is to further:
- Georgia’s integration into the European Research Area;
- by innovative means and ways, the implementation of the Georgia-selected objective – the building of a European-type state, and the long-term, sustainable development of the country;
- the elaboration of an innovative policy and the introduction and development of the methods of state regulation and research in industry, education and other spheres;
- the increase of the role of the faculty and researchers in the innovation policy elaboration;
- the study of the state of affairs in the area of research and innovative activity in Georgia and the introduction of foreign experience.
To fulfil the set objectives, Association:
- monitors the ongoing processes in the sphere of research and innovative activities in Georgia by scientometric, sociological, comparative-analytical and other accessible methods;
- studys the research and innovation policy directions/trends of the European Union and other individual countries and work out recommendations for their introduction in Georgia;
- elaborates and implements the forms of communication (lectures, seminars, conferences, scientific articles, electronic and printed media publications) with different groups of society (academic circles, students, general public, government, political parties);
- cooperates with interested Georgian and foreign scientists, also research, educational, governmental and non-governmental organizations.
Corporate and individual membership of the Association is open to both Georgian and foreign scientists, professors and teachers, scholars; legal persons engaged in the sphere of education and science who have familiarized with the Association Charter and share its objectives and functions.