Association European Studies for Innovative Development of Georgia
Association’s objective is to further:
- Georgia’s integration into the European Research Area;
- by innovative means and ways, the implementation of the Georgia-selected objective – the building of a European-type state, and the long-term, sustainable development of the country;
- the elaboration of an innovative policy and the introduction and development of the methods of state regulation and research in industry, education and other spheres;
- the increase of the role of the faculty and researchers in the innovation policy elaboration;
- the study of the state of affairs in the area of research and innovative activity in Georgia and the introduction of foreign experience.